Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ok So...

I tried the other night to blog kept getting disconnected and thought well then its not happing..Ok so here I am blogging... Kobie had a tough time a few weeks ago with not having friends his age out here as cool as Wes and Tyler in Ut, those boys rocked and I loved their parents and always will ... but I decided to go for a walk and re-introduce our family to the youg ones parents in the neighborhood... Few house had some nice conversations and came back to relax. Like a half an hour later 3 boys showed up at my brothers house looking for kobie to play it brought a tear to my eye... Kobie was elated to play with the boys, they are cute kids but again not his best friends from UT. Chango Feo I hope and pray daily that he will be blessed with good friends here who have good families. Karson pitched a fit because he didn't have kids to play with his age ... he is just living with and sharing a bed with his cousin who is 2 weeks apart from him :0 they have a blast everyday. Kenzie is walking everywhere she is beautiful... so I broke yet another phone have no numbers once again... yall call me so I can get your numbers back in my new phone hint hint :) Kenzie was so kind to put my phone in her cousin doggies water bowl, ummm yes and the other day she was dipping her french toast sticks in the water bowl and eating it YUCK ewww Kenz Kiera is still a princess with a wart ( her scream is ugly) man and she knows it drives us crazy so she does it her and her little cousin have now rubbed vasiliene everywhere, painted with 10 bottles of nail polish the masterbathroom flooor Saydees scalp and eachothers toes and legs... Yes a whole bottle of nail polish remover later... Then to top it off the girls have been taking off their poop diapers and painting with it : wow for sure. My mommy has come to visit and my uncle Jim, Daddy will be here on Saturday... "Its a wonderful feeling"... So sergs friend from SLC came in for the Real game this last we got hooked up with awesome tickets... Thanks you know who :) you rock!!! Way fun a drive but it was awesome aside from my messed up belly... Ok so peace out love my fellow bloggers, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. okay can i just say that i miss you guys so much!! your kids are the most adorable kiddos ever! love them so much!!! i hope you guys are getting settled!!!! and i hope kolbs gets some friends soon!! love you guys so much
    love
    miss beth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Im so glad Kobie had some friends come play. Your kids rock! Once school starts they will make friends fast. They are SO easy to like. We still miss you out here. I dont like not talking to you frequently. I hate not knowing exactly whats going on in your life. Your still in my prayers. How is job hunting going?

    ReplyDelete